Monday, March 5, 2012

Discussion & Love. For My Blog Followers...

I took this picture today--two flowers leaning towards each other. Part of me sees botany in discussion, while the other half sees the flowers entirely in love. Perhaps that is significant in love...a slow, but perpetual growth towards one another. It takes two, I know that...

~ ~

I am savoring the last few pages in the book, "One Thousand Gifts," by Ann Voskamp. My life has been altered by the focus of another's vantage point on gratitude. This book has gifted me; it's indescribable to incapsulate in a single blog entry. I just know I leaned into it, and with that, like love, anything is possible. But you have to lean into love if you want it...

~ ~
On the drive to work today, I thought about gratitude in the not-so-obivous areas of my life, and I felt moved to let the people out there who read my blog, the ones I do know, and the ones I've never met, that I appreciate you.

I dedicate this posting and photo to you...you out there in the United States, Russia, Germany, China, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, France, and Latvia who have been following my blog that contains my poems, photos, essays, random thoughts, and the intimate chapters of my heart.



Love & Thanks,
Pilar

No comments: